We are seeking a top-notch Wedding Assistant to join our team part-time for the 2020 season. The candidate will assist the Lead Wedding Planner on weddings and events from June – October 2020. Demonstrated commitment to excellence, flexibility, poise, confidence and the ability to interface with clients in a professional manner is a must.
- Assist the Lead Planner with all day-of wedding tasks.
- Tasks could include:
- Alphabetizing escort/place cards
- Confirming correct table placement and head count
- Setting up client’s personal decor (i.e. cake cutting knife, family photos, bathroom emergency kits, etc.)
- Assisting vendors as needed
- Lining up the bridal party for the ceremony
- Ensuring all gifts and cards go home with the client at the end of the event
- Clean-up of all personal decor items at the end of the event
- And much more!
- Attend the ceremony rehearsal and assist the Lead Planner as necessary
- Attend the wedding (travel might be required)
- Run last minute errands as necessary
- Represent the Jen Leslie Events brand in a positive light, always working with a customer service attitude
- High School diploma or higher
- Must be available to work some weekends May – December. You will be notified of our wedding/event schedule as early in advance as possible
- Ability to lift 50lbs or more and do light physical labor
- Ability to work on your feet for 8+ hours
- Must have reliable transportation
- Passion for creating and implementing memorable experiences
To apply please complete the application below:
Accepting applications until March 13, 2020