You’ve planned every detail of your big day and now you want it to go off seamlessly. We’ll start working with you 3 months before your wedding to create a custom timeline, floor plan and vendor contact sheet. Then we’ll connect with each of your vendors to ensure everyone is on the same page and all of the logistics have been smoothed out. The JLE team will be the first to arrive and the last to leave on the big day, making sure every candle is lit, every place card has been set, and every detail is accounted for.
While this is also referred to as “day-of coordination”, it is so much more!
Final Coordination Includes:
- Complimentary consultation
- Kick-off meeting to ensure you’re headed in the right direction. We can also make vendor recommendations for anyone you haven’t booked
- Month-by-month planning checklist for the bride + groom and a sample timeline for the day-of
- One, in-person meeting eight weeks prior to the wedding to discuss logistics and review the timeline. Preferably this meeting would be at the
venue to finalize the floor plan (site visit travel fees may apply if outside of the greater Seattle area)
- One, in-person meeting four weeks prior to the wedding to finalize décor set-up, seating assignments and any pending items
- Coordination with all vendors starting 3 months before the wedding to finalize details
- Custom Wedding Workbook – this includes floor plans for the ceremony and reception (with assigned seating if preferred), a minute-by-minute timeline, wedding style summary, and a vendor contact sheet
- Coordination of your wedding rehearsal
- Execution of your wedding:
- On-site the day-of to manage the timeline, vendors, wedding party, family and friends
- Set-up of items such as programs, favors, table numbers, guest book and décor
- Distribution of vendor gratuities
- Confirm gifts and personal items are handed over to a delegated person and clean-up is complete
- Use of the wedding planner’s emergency kit
- Available to you by email or phone for any questions three-months prior
- Includes travel time in the greater Seattle area
- Includes one assistant on the day of the wedding
Package starts at $2,850 with Associate Planner and $3,200 with Senior Planner
Interested in adding Floral Design to this package? Fantastic, let’s chat!
See more Wedding Coordination, Floral Design and Event Design options!
Photos by Jaquilyn Shumate Photography